Chatango

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Car Painting Damaged by Contractor

latest update,

before CNY, management has pay the cost for polishing my wife car.

CASE CLOSED.

I definately agree with zitromax and heeyong. As a professional level staff, they need to handle it in professional way and not just to raise their voice to frighten those who raise the complaint in proper way. PLEASE HANDLE IN PROFESSIONAL WAY.

N/T : Thank to those management staff who help me to settle this issue. Thank You.

ntc2000
Senior Member







Update :

Photos of the car painting damaged by contractor

I have fill up a form and submit to management office. Complaint about my wife car dirtied by the contractor who paint the steel bar in the parking lot. The silver steel paint was fall all over my wife car and it's can be seen clearly. I try to wash and polish with normal polishing kits, but it's cant remove it strain.

9 Jan 2009:
My wife trying to talk with DG manager Mr Lxx, and this fella was f***** rude and try to raise his voice to frighten my wife by telling her it is not DG management responsible. My wife was dam pissed and fail to talk with him since he keep on saying not their responsible and there is not contractor painting near the parking lot. My wife call me up and I straight away go to management office, and once I reach the office, this m********* hiding somewhere else and dont dare to see me.

I talk peacefully with sahsi and ask his help me to raise another log and bring him along to my wife parking lot and take the picture as evident. He took picture on my wife car which dirtied by those steel pain and those silver paint mark which fall on the parking floor. Sahsi was calling the contractor and figure out actually there is painting job being done before... And I was requesting them bare the cost for removing the strains (either polishing or repaint). I told him i will try to get some auto detailing opinion whether it's can be clean it or not. I need them to confirm with my wife whether management gonna bare this cost or not ASAP.

Read more of this HERE.

No comments:

Building Specs and Freebies

Skim Coat Ceiling

300mm x 400mm Ceramic Wall Tiles for Kitchen

300mm x 600mm Ceramic Wall Tiles for Bathroom

800mm x 800mm Ceramic Floor Tiles for Kitchen, Dining & Living

Laminated Timber Flooring for all Bedrooms

Decorative Solid Fired Rated Door to main entrance door

2 nos. of Water Heater point

Free Smart Card System (Lift access)

Free 2 units water Heater for bathroom

Free 2 nos. of Shower Screen for bathroom

Free 4 nos. of A/C point with piping

Free Grille for entrance & Balcony

Free up-grade kitchen wall tiles to wall height

Free up-grade bathroom wall tiles to wall height