Chatango

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Security Guard - Lack Courtesy

hi, my girl friend is resident of Dynasty Garden Condo. Yesterday morning (25-Oct) I visited my girl friend and wanted to move some small furniture from her house with my car. I drove to the guard house and asked for permission to go in temporarily to pick up the furniture. Unfortunately, there was a security officer shouted at me rudely after I stated my request,"No! You don't have access card, PARK OUTSIDE!" I patiently try to explain, i just want to drive in temporaryly to pick up the furniture from the lift hall. I know i can do that by registering my car with my driving license. But the security officer shouted again,"No! Cannot! Park Outside!"

His crude attitude provoked me. However, I don't want to further argue with him. I parked my car outside and walked a few times to move out the furniture. I have asked his name to bring this issue to the management office. What kind of attitude he has as the security officer which is the first guy facing all our friends and relatives of resident? I think they will turn they happiness of visiting to angry when they get this kind of respond like me. The security officer challenged me to complain to management office and said his name is Naga. I came back to Penang yesterday and asking my girl friend get the management office contact for me. All the while I don't have any issue with the foreigner security as they are friendly and helpful. We are paying money to get the service but not to hire a ruthless security acting rude to the visitors. I hope the management office can look into this issue seriously, not to spoil the reputation of the condo and the management office.

兩元

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

we should respect the rules. once exemption is happened, the safety of ALL residents will be threatened.

Rojakgal said...

I do not agree with the comment above. It's really unreasonable to not let people go in for unloading purpose especially if the owner is around. I am surprised that you encounter such rude security officer. They have been very reasonable to me so far.

dexric said...

the security lack of understanding and handling skill. Security officer should refer to their head of security and then only give direction. This is reasonable to allowed to loading or unloading things when the owner is around. Else dont let me see any ikea car is inside our building!~

Anonymous said...

Security is always an issues for condos .. It's hard to get good security companies. Mayb I know the current guards are under which company?

Anonymous said...

Sorry but I think the guards are doing their job pretty well. Yes, they may be strict but it's all for the well-being of the residents.

Anonymous said...

i support the guards ,cos if the guards always let outside frends just said just go in for awile just bring somethings or just pick up girlfrend then the guard let u go into dg , i think all of dg resident are also support the guards .if u dont have access please park outside is true just protect oweself

Anonymous said...

no access card ,please park outside , dont only think urself ,think about 600 dg resident,we want a safe place for leave

Anonymous said...

i will say, they shld let those need to load n unloading their stuffs but only limited to the main entrance area as guards can keep an eye on them. N oso note down the unit number of the owner as well as car number, ic number

Anonymous said...

Heartache as it is, they did swell of a job to protect DG. That matters the most. As for excuses to enter with no pass, go get a pass...problem solved.

Anonymous said...

There are always a solution to solve the problem but not to act such rudeness way. Pls awalys think both wins and not one wins.

Anonymous said...

Everybody will be using all type of excuse to enter. I believe the guard "rude" to you when you argue with them. So what the guard did was right

Building Specs and Freebies

Skim Coat Ceiling

300mm x 400mm Ceramic Wall Tiles for Kitchen

300mm x 600mm Ceramic Wall Tiles for Bathroom

800mm x 800mm Ceramic Floor Tiles for Kitchen, Dining & Living

Laminated Timber Flooring for all Bedrooms

Decorative Solid Fired Rated Door to main entrance door

2 nos. of Water Heater point

Free Smart Card System (Lift access)

Free 2 units water Heater for bathroom

Free 2 nos. of Shower Screen for bathroom

Free 4 nos. of A/C point with piping

Free Grille for entrance & Balcony

Free up-grade kitchen wall tiles to wall height

Free up-grade bathroom wall tiles to wall height